Thursday 2 December 2010

UNIT 1 Margate Project

Poem with tiled images on each page! 

We had to produce work for a project about Margate, I was going to produce a story but instead I am producing a poem on how the arts are regenerating Margate this will be in scrap book format... I have now almost finished. I have used a book to make montages of Margate for each page of the poem... I may need to do another page of regeneration and how the arts regenerated Margate. The project may need some improvements such as more Montaigne and more development... I have taken some of the photos of margate but I have also used photos from books, the internet and leaflets...              


Page on Turner Contemporary information : 

Not like other galleries          
Adults and children work together
Working together , we get more done
Encourage local people
Website (learning space)
Training courses (working at Turner contempt.)
People from all over UK
People will be more attracted to Margate because of its past
Turner will have cafe's
Margate went down hill mainly in the 90's
Images of Droite house


                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment